Proper landfill construction is necessary to protect our Earth’s resources. Our team is highly experienced in the construction of various types of landfills and regulation that apply to each. Economic, lower maintenance and mechanically stabilized access roads are our main concerns when constructing landfills.
EW&T has proven versatility in landfill construction, including:
- - Supporting lining materials to prevent damage (including geomembranes/ clay barriers or composite liners),
- - Increasing the available storage space within step-sided bunds,
- - Controlling deformation and settlement,
- - Resisting slippage on slopes and soil veneers, and
- - Enabling the vertical expansion of landfills over existing waste sites.